Various Treatment Positions
- With a wide range of movement, this chair supports a practical working environment that meets all the operator's requirements.
Smooth Motion and Heavy Lifting Capability
- The chair's high-quality electro-hydraulic system provides smooth motion while handling patients weighing up to 200 kg.
- The j.box can be located up to 800 mm in front of the chair.
- Hands-free manual chair movement is made possible by a fast-responding foot switch located at the base of the machine. This design eliminates the need for wired foot switches, thereby reducing clutter at the operator's feet and making it easier to clean around the machine.
Various Treatment Positions
Flexible and Comfortable Positioning
- This model features a twin-axis headrest with an elongated post to accommodate taller patients. The flexibility of this dual-articulating system means that the chair can be set up to provide a comfortable seating position for a wide range of patients. It can even be set up backwards for patients in wheelchairs.
- The ergonomic reclining backrest supports the patient in comfort and accommodates natural body movements.
Keep Everything within Arm's Reach
- The large and spacious tray section has a curved shape that allows you to reach everything with minimal effort.
Instrument Holders of Universal Size for Easy Handling
- The instrument holders are designed to stably hold different sizes of instruments.
- The rods that hold the handpiece tubing maintain optimal tension to support the tubing during dental procedures. Little effort is required to put the instruments back in the tray. The rods have a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
Easy to Maintain
- The porcelain cuspidor bowl is detachable and easy to clean. Switches to activate cup filling are easily accessible, both for the patient and the assistant.
- Instruments that assistants can use include a three-way syringe, an HVE, and a saliva ejector with adjustable flow control.
- A water service outlet with flow control and a toggle switch for flushing the bowl are located on the front panel.
- Right or Left Handed
- The dentist's section is symmetrically designed and the cuspidor body supports installation for left-handed dentists.
Two Handed or Four Handed
- A flexible arm enables the assistant's instruments to be positioned conveniently for either two- or four-handed dental work.
Easy on the Eyes for Dentist and Patient Alike
- The Belmont LED light is engineered to minimize eye fatigue. Its crisp, clear edges prevent illumination from bothering the patient's eyes.
- The 85 mm X 155 mm rectangular light pattern directs the brightest light into the oral cavity, with light gradually becoming less bright across the patient's cheek area.
The Exact Brightness You Need
- Each operatory has different ambient light conditions.
- With this in mind, Belmont LED lights include a stepless intensity control to adjust brightness to suit the actual operatory light conditions. Light output can be adjusted between 3,100 lux and 28,000 lux, while maintaining the 5,000 K color temperature that is ideal for shade matching.
Flexibility in Operating Angle
- The three-axis light head can be rotated smoothly and positioned effortlessly with one hand.
- Thanks to this flexibility, the user can easily direct illumination to the area it is needed.
This stool, which features a backrest with an adjustable angle, can be set up at any height from 473 mm to 623 mm.
ES24 Scarlet Red
ES5 Mint Blue
ES23 Aldo Blue
ES33 Light Gray
- Catalog Download (2,470KB)