Handling of Personal Information
TAKARA BELMONT CORPORATION (hereinafter, "Company") considers proper handling and protection of personal information to be a basis of our business activities, as well as our social responsibility.
- We shall comply with laws and ordinances, and other norms regarding personal information protection.
- We shall make our officers and employees to be recognized the importance of protecting personal information, and set and implement regulations and plans to protect personal information. In addition to maintaining this approach, we shall continuously review and improve those regulations and plans.
- We shall establish the management system for protection of personal information in accordance with each business activity considering our business and our business size, as well as properly work on gathering, using and providing personal information.
- We shall prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information, and loss, falsification and leak of personal information.
Chairman, President & CEO
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Our company will use your personal information in our business (manufacture and sales of barber, beauty, esthetic, nail and medical related product, offering related service, design and construction of shop and doctor’s office, and subsidiary business associated with the above) within the following purpose.
- Providing information of our products and services (including special event such as campaign, lecture class and seminar)
- Providing information of after-sales service of our products and services (including paid service)
- Supporting various procedures (lease and loan) associated with our products and services
- Responding to your consultation and inquiries
- Taking a questionnaire survey on the purpose of planning and development of our products and services, or improvement of satisfaction
- Sending the prize provided by various campaigns by our company
- Delivering e-mail magazine
- Providing customer’s address, name, phone number and the detail of inquiry with Takara Belmont Group (except for our company), our distributors and partner company by telephone, fax, mail and e-mail when we judge it is proper to refer to those companies or it is proper to contact with customers from those companies in response to customer’s request and document request. However, we will suspend the provision of information to those companies in compliance with customer’s request.
・Carrying out the business associated with above item from (i) to (viii).
* In case that we acquire customer’s personal information other than the above mentioned purpose, we shall clearly show the purpose of use to the said customer in advance.
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information of Job Applicants
Our company will use personal information of job applicants within the following purpose.
- Providing information and contact with job applicants
- Recruitment procedures
- Others related to above item (i) and (ii)
- Joint Use
Our company share personal information in our business (manufacture and sales of barber, beauty, esthetic, nail and medical related product, offering related service, design and construction of shop and doctor’s office, and subsidiary business associated with the above) among Takara Belmont Group as below.
Name, address, phone number, occupation, work place, birth date, sex and purchase history
- Providing comprehensive information regarding products and services of Takara Belmont Group
- Providing information of special event such as campaign, lecture class and seminar regarding products and services of Takara Belmont Group
- Taking a questionnaire survey on the purpose of planning and development of products and services of Takara Belmont Group, or improvement of satisfaction
* In case that we jointly use customer’s personal information other than the above mentioned purpose, we shall notify the requirement provided in law in advance.
Chief administrator of personal data
TAKARA BELMONT CORPORATION
- Shared item
- Third-Party Supply
We will not provide the personal information to third parties without the prior consent from the said customer except for the case mentioned in (viiii) of “Purpose of Use of Personal Information.
However, we may provide customer’s personal information with subcontractors to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
In this case, our company will make necessary and appropriate supervision to the said subcontractors.
- Management of Personal Information
We shall endeavor to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, and loss, falsification and leak of personal information, and also we shall endeavor to ensure and improve the security.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
In case that you would like to disclose or correct personal information, please make application to our reception desk (General Affairs Department of TAKARA BELMONT CORPORATION).
For more information, please refer to “Request for disclosure.”
- Chief Administrator of Personal Information
An executive officer in charge of IT Promotion Department
General Affairs Department, TAKARA BELMONT CORPORATION
Hours: 9:00 to 17:30 (except for Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, Golden Week Holidays, Summer Vacation and New Year Holidays)
Takara Belmont Group in Japan
- Grasp of Utilization Situation
In this website, we can know how users use the website by using Google Analytics. For this reason, in some pages, we correct the log without including any information identifying the individual by using cookies provided by Google Analytics.
You can usually modify your browser setting to display the website using cookies and decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose these setting, you may not be able to fully or partly use the services.
Cookies is a data file that the website writes in hard disk of user’s computer when you visit the website, and it is used for recognizing the page visited by users.
Information of cookies exchange between the website and user’s browser; however, the website can’t read the cookies and other data of hard disk.
* Enactment, March 2005 and the final revised version, September 2014